The following guidelines are intended to outline the general behavioral expectations we have for all students during assigned lunch periods. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in disciplinary actions.
- Students are to remain seated and eat lunch at their designated tables.
- Students are expected to deposit all lunch litter in garbage barrels and all aluminum cans in recycling receptacles.
- Students are not to throw or toss food of any kind in the cafeteria or any other area of the school building.
- Food and drinks are not permitted outside of the cafeteria.
- Students are not permitted to leave the I.S. lunchroom without the permission of the cafeteria staff. All students must have written permission from a teacher or guidance counselor to receive lunchtime tutoring/counseling.
- Glass containers are not permitted on school grounds.
In the event of a homeroom teacher’s absence, students are expected to have lunch with the class they are assigned to for that day.
Delivery of food of any kind during regular school hours or afterschool by a food delivery service (Uber Eats, Postmates, Door Dash, Seamless, etc.) is not permitted. Orders will not be accepted by the school safety agent.