Code of Conduct
At I.S. 392, students are expected to make appropriate decisions that will ensure success in all areas. Individuals are responsible for their own success and failures, which are determined by our daily choices. Please maintain the following behavior and adhere to the more specific rules in the Department of Education’s Student Code of Conduct handbook provided at the beginning of the school year.
Be polite and respectful to everyone and observe good manners.
- Be alert and attentive to learning opportunities
- Be prepared for class by bringing all necessary books and materials with you.
- Turn in cell phone
- Wear our school uniform daily.
- Arrive to school on time and prepared to learn.
- Move about the school, its classrooms and the school community by keeping our space clean, organized and with an appropriate tone conducive for teaching and learning.
Welcome visitors and show them why our school stands out from all of the rest.